Don't go here. The insurance adjustor was rude and hung up on us. She lied about how many times she contacted us, even though she only documented having called us once. When we complained to the GM, he lied and said he was there for the phone conversations and that Sheila was not rude and did not hang up on us. Strangely, he did not know other aspects of those phone conversations. I am not a disgruntled customer. Our vehicle was there for an accident that was not our fault, so we didn't have a bill or anything with them. These people are just plain rude, inconsiderate, and unethical. Do yourself a favor and don't bother dealing with them.
Worst Service Establishment.
I will begin with the positive, since there is so much negative. The sales/service rep was friendly, returned phone calls, and seemed to be doing their job. Now if they were the one or was involved with inspection of the vehicle, I retract my statement. Repairs took around 4 to 5 weeks, due mulitple orders of parts and "recently" found issues. I just let it slide, and tried to appreciate that I had my vehicle back. Then I found they missed a body repair from the accident, had to deal with my issurance company to get that covered and had to go through the whole drop off, fix, and pick-up process. Then a piece in my engine turned out to be broken, and once again had to deal with the whole process over again. 3 strikes and your out, should be the overarching message. But if you enjoy spending time with friends each time you have to drop your car off, or calling your insurance company, or driving with a sense of "what else is broken that they didn't missed", this is the place for you.
Horrible service and repairs!.
Why did I go to Phil Long?
1. Recommended by a friend.
Why won't I go back to Phil Long?
1. R-U-D-E Receptionists (It's like they all took the same class on how to be rude to customers)
2. A 5-day quote for a repair that took 3 1/2 weeks because they ordered the wrong parts (twice.)
3. No call backs no matter how many times I left a message.
4. Receiving my car back with another 8 days of repair needing to be done.
5. Taking it back in to have the airbag light reset with the expectancy of a 4 hour repair and not having my car back 5 days later.
6. My car was released to me WITHOUT the proper diagnostic being done that would have told the mechanic it was UNSAFE to drive. (Yes... they released it to me without the air bags and seat belts being safe... AKA my air bags could have gone off at any time.)
7. Having to pick my car up at a further repair center that my car was sent to without permission.
8. Having to have it towed from that further location after Phil Long refused to tow it back to the original center.