Got food poisoning after eating chicken here. This is standard TGI Friday’s chain restaurant. However, I got food poisoning after eating chicken here. I had chicken quesqudillas and chicken sandwich. Service, etc. was normal but I think this restaurant should take a hard look at how they handle and prepare food and the temperature at which they store food. I will never eat here again; it ruined my vacation to Colorado. I was vomiting and had diarrhea for two days.
Every night is the weekend at this bistro, where families enjoy American kitsch and cuisine alongside partying singles..
The much-copied look of hardwood floors, decorative stained glass, checked tablecloths, brass rails and walls filled with knickknacks has been a staple at this restaurant franchise. Originally a hit for its frisky bar scene, Friday's is now known just as much for its kid-friendly entrees. The menu alternates between typical American fare (salads, potato skins, Angus burgers and grilled chicken) and modestly international cuisine like fajitas, wraps and pot stickers.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of T.G.I. Friday's on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.